Beachcomber Fiberglass Technology was established in Stuart, Florida in 1978. Our reputation has been built on the manufacturing of high quality fiberglass components supported by reliable service. Beachcomber takes great pride in its reputation for quality. This pride in workmanship is passed on to our customers by guaranteeing our products for a period of two years from date of purchase.
Beachcomber Specializes in
Fiberglass Marine Components
- Swim Platforms (Any Size - Specification)
- Bow Pulpits (6 Sizes)
- Dock, Deck, and Cooler Boxes (10 Sizes)
- Electronic Boxes (7 Sizes)
- Boarding Steps (4 Sizes)
- Cockpit Cabinets
- Composite Panels and Sheets
- Custom Fabrication
Beachcomber Products and Services:
- Fiberglass Molds and Parts Production
- Industrial Products for Corrosive Environments
- Aerospace Components
- Equipment Enclosures
- Design and Installation Recommendations
- Direct Shipment and Drop Shipping
Beachcomber is proud of our broad customer base including:
| U.S. Coast Guard
Club Med Management Serv.
Lockheed Martin Corp.
Pratt & Whitney
Cortaulds Coating (Interlux Paint)
| Luhrs Corporation
Buddy Davis Yachts
Norseman Ship Building Corp.
Merrill Stevens Dry Dock Co.